Visit us Hall 1-A 51
Viaccess-Orca is glad to welcome you to IBC 2012 where we will showcase innovation for second screen content engagement and address the new levels of peer-to-peer web piracy.
Our demonstrations at the show include:
- Deep: discovery and navigation through rich second generation metadata on the second screen (tablet)
- P2P Tracker: monitor and measure illegitimate peer-to-peer redistribution of live programs
- TV Everywhere: end-to-end multi-screen solution for delivering content securely on managed and unmanaged networks including front-end applications
- HbbTV-based Interactive services: A solution implementing an open stand
ard to support a range of interactive services on STB’s and connected TV’s.
- Broadcast embedded Conditional Access solution: simplifies the digitization operation while protecting revenue and increasing ARPU.
On September 8th, 11:30am, our CEO, François Moreau de Saint-Martin, will speak at a panel about the impact of over-the-top (OTT) development on traditional broadcast vendors. The panel, titled “Will the same players shoot again in the OTT World?” will tackle the role of OTT delivery in today’s and tomorrow’s market.
Topics up for discussion:
Is the OTT equipment and solution market as attractive as the traditional one? Are traditional vendors able to play a genuine role in this market? Which characteristics should vendors and technology suppliers develop to lure OTT platforms? On the flip-side, this panel critiques the opportunities in the OTT market and considers whether vendors' traditional strengths do in fact lie in broadcast engineering.
Looking forward to meeting you at the show!